Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm a guest stamper

I'm thrilled to be todays guest stamper at Stampin Pretty. (www.stampinpretty.com)  I had a lot of fun coming up with something fun and ended up with 2 to choose from. Mary liked them both, so here they are.


The first one is a mini album made using the SU Framelit Labels Collection dies. I choose the size I wanted, cut 2 pieces for front and back out of chipboard. I used cereal boxes, they cut beautifully using the die and are heavy enough for your covers. I covered each one on both sides with Designer paper from one of the DSP pads, the covers were done in the Neutrals pad. Some of the inside was done using the Subtles Pad
I used colors, Pretty In Pink, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Gumball Green.
I used the Elements of Style stamp set and blinged it up with rhinstones.
On some of the inside pages I put a second piece cut to make it only take up a partial page and glued to make a pocket so things can be tucked inside.
I used my Zutter binder for this, but It might even look better with one or two binder rings as the edge is quite small on this die. You can also add ribbons to the rings and anything else you like to fancy it up.


Next I did a small gift bag, started out using a lunch sack, I embossed the whole top with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, then cut the very top edge using one of the 2 Adorning Accents edge dies. You can get a matching embossing folder that looks awesome with the edge die as well.
I cut the flowers out using the Bigz L Fun Flowers die. This is quickly becoming my all time favorite die set. So many beautiful shapes all in one set!
Colors, Rose Red, Pretty in pink, Daffodil Delite and Wild Wasabi.
For the leaves I used the SU Sizzlits Little Leaves die, I'm finding it so handy.
I punched holes in the folded over top for the ribbon and tried both a bow and tying it under the flap. Let me know which you liked best, I couldn't decide. So here is a picture of the other way.
I sure hope you enjoy these and that it gives you some ideas for your one projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello,
Love both ideas. Little scarey for me to try the book, but the bad I made with no problem. Love your idea. Lots of compliments on the lunch bag. As far as the ribbon I like both ways.
Thanks for all your great ideas.