Monday, December 26, 2011

We have gotten through Christmas

And now are moving on to New Years.  Mine was not so memorable, didn't spend time with family, we did that at Thanksgiving and now we live a bit far from them.  We didn't take the coach out this year so it was just us.  Also, hubby is very sick, will be trying to see the dr today.
Meanwhile I had plenty of time to play and scrap. I got a challenge done that I had been meaning to do. the Studio had one called Surprise me challenge, the surprise is the challenge is different each month, this time we were suppose to do a layout showing more then one generation. I had the perfect photo, taken when I was 3 and my grandmother had a family reunion at her house. Since she had 12 brother and sisters we were a pretty big family, but  they are not all in this one, some of the SD/Iowa family were not there, we lived in Los Angeles at the time where some of the family had migrated.
I used Snickerdoodle Designs kit, Outside My Window .
And there I am, over on the left bottom. If you are interested, you can find the challege here . I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and if I don't post before, have a safe and sane new years.

1 comment:

Donna G. said...

Lynn, this is a wonderful layout!!